POTRET KEMISKINAN

Posted in By wilujeng 0 komentar

POTRET KEMISKINAN
PROVERTY AND SUFFERING
ARE YOU STILL THERE..???

I Pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering in the world around us and not be blinded own selfish nature and interest. I hope this picture will ALWAYS SERVE AS A reminder to us about how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

People have said time and again that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. But what they will probably never understand is how I'll always be a winner for having loved you.


"i felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. i promise i will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full i may be. i promise not to waste water. I pray that this litle boy be alleviated from his suffering.

I feel very GRATEFUL for what I have today......
We are so lucky! contemplate on this...

" I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. I promise I will never waste my food no mater how bad it can taste and how full i may be. I promise not to waste water. i pray that this litle boy be alleviated from his suffering.

  @ salam salim slamet
foto dari berbagai sumber, kecuali foto paling atas itu potret Paman dan Bibi Indonesia